Crispy Tuna Fritters
Using Skyflakes crumbs to add some extra crunchiness, try this Tuna Fritter recipe. Enjoy!
- 2 can Tuna chunks in water (184 g) drained
- 3 packs Skyflakes cracker crumbled into fine bits
- 1/4 cup corn starch or rice flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1-2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- Oil for frying
Place all the ingredients ( except the oil ) in a big bowl and mix gently to combine.
Heat oil in a shallow frying pan (reaching about half an inch).
Once oil is hot enough for frying, form mixture into patties and gently drop in the hot oil. Cook until golden brown on each side.
Serve with sweet chili sauce or mayonnaise mixed with a little bit of ketchup.